Sonitek’s AP Air Presses: READY FOR “PLUG AND PLAY”!
The Sonitek Air Press AP Series (AP = All Air Press) bench-top air press runs entirely on shop air and requires No electrical power to operate!
Available in three cylinder sizes the AP all air press system is an ideal compact bench-top press for small precision pressing operations. Pressing forces range from 0-1400 lbs depending on model chosen.
Up to 325 pounds of force.
Up to 510 pounds of force.
Up to 1400 pounds of force.
All Sonitek AP model air presses are available with the following standard features and additional options:
- No electricity required for AP models (runs fully on shop air alone)
- Multi bolt hole circle patterns in base for mounting lower jigs/fixtures.
- Rugged head assembly with non-rotation designs.
- Pre-drilled and Counterbored through holes for easy upper tool mounting.
- Micro-adjustable positive stop standard (VCU optional)
- Pre-lubricated cylinder is suitable for oil free use.
- All presses are virtually maintenance-free as all moving parts are mounted in bushings and/or bearings.
- Two hand anti tie down safety circuitry on ALL bench-top models
- Dual palm start buttons
- Air Filter & Regulator with Tag out /Lock out.
- Adjustable nomenclature for optimizing process including gross head height, stroke in .001” increments, pressing forces, and stroke speeds.
- Easy change over to different tool and part heights via height adjustment crank with lock.
- Easy upper tool mount options including optional quick change precision dovetails and ¾” shank mounts with standard mounting plate.
- Parts counter option (resettable) available on all models
- Velocity and Distance Control option using Sonitek’s Proprietary optional VCU Device (Velocity & Distance Control Unit) Patent Pending.
- Optional base-mounted leveling plate for fixture squaring.
Sonitek Air Presses are cleverly designed to help you reduce the cost of both implementation and actual production in your assembly and pressing operations!
These small compact presses are ideal when precision matters for small crimping, heat sealing, bending, forming, pressing, swaging, riveting, burnishing or any other task that may require the use of small pneumatic presses for your production floor! They take up very little space!
Since 1989, Sonitek has produced high quality innovative and technological advances into the field of secondary assembly operations. Sonitek is the Market Leader for innovative Heat Staking and Sealing Systems and Tooling.
For more information about our air presses and the additional Sonitek products used in assembly and joining operations please contact us today!